Wayne Dalton Model 8700
Garage door model 8700 is made of vinyl and engineered to provide a maintenance free and elegant look that will last a lifetime. These vinyl garage doors won’t rust, fade, crack, or dent. It is the ultimate door for easy-care living. The vinyl garage door model 8700 is an excellent choice for homeowners in the coastal regions because of its resistance to salt air and sand.
Our Specialty Vinyl Garage Door Model 8700 is offered in two designs.
Choose from 4 styles of garage door windows. Optional insulated glass available for improved thermal performance.
Garage Door Features
- Twin 20-gauge steel C-channels run full length of each panel and are anchored to the interior steel stiles for strength.
- R-value 11.75
- TorqueMaster® Counterbalance
- Bottom weather seal
- Tamper-resistant safety bottom brackets
- Polyurethane foamed-in-place-insulation is permanently bonded to the vinyl skin for energy efficiency, durability and added rigidity.
- Rich woodgrain texture and deep raised panel offers the timeless design of freshly painted hardwood.
- This door has full PVC color construction. This means scratches will never show because the color goes all the way through the material.
- The UV-Resin used in the door’s construction contains special polymers that protect the door sections from the sun’s harmful ultraviolet rays.
- Recommended for coastal regions for its resistance to salt air and sand.
Wayne Dalton warrants this door for 15 years against peeling flaking, chipping or cracking of the vinyl skin and 5 years against excessive color fading of the vinyl skin. See the warranty certificate for more details.
Download a Brochure:
There are no reviews yet.