WalkThru Residential Garage Doors
The WalkThru Garage Door has so many useful benefits and features for the work place or the home. More and more, workplaces are in fact the home garage and the WalkThru Garage Door solves many privacy and pedestrian traffic issues.
A beneficial feature of the WalkThru Garage Door is being able to enter into the garage from the driveway without having to open the entire garage door. This is a convenience feature, much like a sliding door on most of today’s minivans. For a premium, the owner can have a second sliding door to conveniently load and unload their treasured passengers; keeping in mind that there is no payback with these high priced options. No better fuel efficiency or more passenger or cargo space. This is a mere convenience feature.
The convenience feature of the WalkThru Garage Door comes with many advantages.
• A simple key to the deadbolt gives you access to the garage.
• The garage door stays down; therefore the contents of the garage are not exposed to the neighborhood or passers by.
• The WalkThru component swings outward. It should never have any obstructions in front of it. The more traditional entrances into the garages commonly have obstructions placed in front of them, prohibiting passage.
• As an entrance to the garage within the garage door, a tremendous amount of space is economized. Wall space and floor space where another entrance would have been is left for the use of the occupant for storage.
• In the event of a power failure, one can always enter or exit the garage via the WalkThru Garage Door.
*Custom orders are also available