Garaga TG-8024, TG-8524
- Ideal for non-heated buildings
- TG-8024 insulation: None
- TG-8524 insulation: R-6.6
- 1 color
STEEL WALL WITH ½” DEEP GROOVES
- Providing more strength and additional bending resistance, our sections are made of two ½“ deep, horizontal grooves with alternating smaller grooves.
- Very high corrosion-resistance due to its 24-gauge galvanized steel exterior, with a G40 coating (zinc galvanized with a minimum of 120 g/m2).
- Structural elements of the sections are attached to the exterior skin by a Tog‑L‑Lock® joining system to ensure a more rigid section.
- Made of 20-gauge galvanized steel, they provide more secure fastening for hinges and struts
MOLDED WINDOW FRAMES
- Clear single-pane glass windows, inserted in a molded PVC frame without a welded joint, will not fade over time.