- An economical door with high standards
- 5 colors
- Insulation: R-10
BONDED STEEL AND POLYSTYRENE
- Stronger corrosion resistance with its 26-gauge galvanized steel on both sides of the door, having a G60 coating (zinc galvanized with a minimum of 180 g/m2).
- 2“ polystyrene insulation bonded to two steel walls for more strength.
- InterStopTM joints between sections prevent air infiltration.
- Efficient thermal break on the upper side of the sections stops cold and heat transfers.
WOOD END BLOCKS
- Kiln-dried pine structural elements provide thermal break that is more effective than steel end caps which form a thermal bridge.
- Lag screw system provides much better fastening of the end hinges. The lag screws engage 8 threads into the wood, compared to a self-tapping screw going through a steel end cap engaging only about 2 or 3 threads.