Garaga G-5000, G-5138, G-5200
- G-5000 insulation: R-16
- G-5138 insulation: R-12
- G-5200 insulation: R-18
- 9 colors
HIGH-PRESSURE INJECTED POLYURETHANE
- Stronger and more energy-efficient insulation
- Solidly bonded to the steel sheets providing a section that is resistant to flexion.
SEALED THERMO-PANE WINDOWS
- Optimize insulation and reduce seal failures with galvanized steel spacer technology
- Ensure a long lasting and refined appearance with one-piece molded polypropylene window frame.
INTERLOKTM TRIPLE-CONTACT JOINTS
- Sections are strengthened by 2 steel walls joined together with mechanical interlocking joints which are more solid than just two bonded walls.
- Mechanical thermal breaks which are more efficient compared to thermal breaks made with glue.
- Triple-contact joints provide 2 times more weathertightness than those of the competition.
METAL REINFORCEMENT PLATES
- Provide stronger fastening for hinges and struts. These 14-gauge plates are 2 times thicker than 20-gauge plates used by other manufacturers.
WOOD END BLOCKS
- Provide a thermal break that is more effective than steel end caps which form a thermal bridge.
- Structural elements of the sections, the kiln-dried pine wood end blocks are installed at the outer ends of the section. They are stronger than insulation covered with a steel cap.
LAG SCREW SYSTEM
- Provides much better fastening of the end hinges. The lag screws engage 8 threads into the wood, compared to a self-tapping screw going through a steel end cap engaging only about 2 or 3 threads.