Garaga G-2020, G-2023, G-2323
- For maximum impact resistance
- 1 color
- Insulation: R-16
HIGH-PRESSURE INJECTED POLYURETHANE
- Stronger and more energy-efficient insulation
- Solidly bonded to the steel sheets providing a section that is resistant to flexion
SMOOTH STEEL FINISH
- 23-gauge or 20-gauge steel, provides a bending resistance 15% greater than 26-gauge steel, for better resistance to impact and vandalism.
- Highly corrosion-resistantwith galvanized steel having a minimum of G60 zinc coating (180 g/m2).
INTERLOKTM TRIPLE-CONTACT JOINTS
- Sections are strengthenedby 2 steel walls joined together with mechanical interlocking joints which are more solid than just two bonded walls.
- Their mechanical thermal breaks are more efficient compared to thermal breaks made with glue.
- Triple-contact joints provide times more weathertightness than those of the competition
METAL REINFORCEMENT PLATES
- Provide stronger fasteningfor hinges and struts. These 14-gauge plates are 2 times thicker than 20-gauge plates used by other manufacturers.
WOOD END BLOCKS
- Provide a thermal break that is more effective than steel end caps which form a thermal bridge.
- As structural elements of the sections, the kiln-dried pine wood end blocks are installed at the outer ends of the section. They are stronger than insulation covered with a steel cap.
LAG SCREW SYSTEM
- Provides much better fastening of the end hinges. The lag screws engage 8 threads into the wood, compared to a self-tapping screw going through a steel end cap engaging only about 2 or 3 threads.