- Ideal for large-sized doors
- 8 colors
- Insulation: R-16
HIGH-PRESSURE INJECTED POLYURETHANE
- Stronger and more energy-efficient insulation
- Solidly bonded to the aluminum sheets providing a section that is resistant to flexion.
- Pre-painted (5 coats),
0.60 mm thick aluminum is ideal for large-sized doors. Being very lightweight helps to extend the life of the components for doors with a large number of operation cycles.
INTERLOKTM TRIPLE-CONTACT JOINTS
- Sections are strengthened by 2 aluminum walls joined together with mechanical interlocking joints which are more solid than just two bonded walls.
- Their mechanical thermal breaks are more efficient compared to thermal breaks made with glue.
- Triple-contact joints provide 2 times more weathertightness than those of the competition.
METAL REINFORCEMENT PLATES
- Provide stronger fastening for hinges and struts. These 14-gauge plates are 2 times thicker than 20-gauge plates used by other manufacturers
WOOD END BLOCKS
- Provide a thermal break that is more effective than steel end caps which form a thermal bridge.
- As structural elements of the sections, the kiln-dried pine wood end blocks are installed at the outer ends of the section. They are stronger than insulation covered with a steel cap
LAG SCREW SYSTEM
- Provides much better fastening of the end hinges. The lag screws engage 8 threads into the wood, compared to a self-tapping screw going through a steel end cap engaging only about 2 or 3 threads.